Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Gift of a Lifetime


What gift do you want? If this question was asked to anyone, they'll be looking up-right, up-left or maybe down thinking of what they wanted. Well there's some who would say, just give me the money I'll buy it myself...Talking about gifts let me relate it to a scenario at a birthday party recently that I participated (my niece's). She was very happy receiving all that gifts, it was her 6th birthday, well she gets it almost every year being the only child. However that not the point, the thing is when she started opening her gifts...while she enjoys removing the wrapper it whatever way possible. I can see that it is short lived. I mean when I talked to her the next day about her birthday, she wasn't talking much about the numerous gifts she got but the time she had with her cousins and friends...To me that’s the greatest Gift there is...the "Gift of Beautiful Memories". While we plan for parties or get together, yes not forgetting the gifts that part of it in this modern world, please do not forget to leave behind the "Gift of Beautiful Memories" the Joy that is kept for a life time. With these thoughts in mind, we'll be receiving gifts everyday. Quality Thinking at play!!!

No comments:

  Understanding Long Context, RAG, Graph RAG, Fine Tuning and CAG September 2026 The core problem every one of these techniques solves i...